Mobility and balance
At 4ward Physiotherapy, we are specialists in supporting people into older age. We can help identify frailty syndrome and refer on for comprehensive geriatric assessment when needed. We offer home visits with a full assessment and treatment plan.
Some of the issues we can help with are:
- Improving how easily you can walk indoors and outdoors or using stairs, as well as tasks around the home
- Reducing your risk of falling over.
- Improving your strength and balance
- Helping with pain from conditions such as arthritis
- Improving your fitness to help reduce your risk of health issues like a heart attack
- Specific conditions such as Parkinson’s disease, COPD and recovering from a stroke
- Specific evidence-based exercises for people with osteoporosis
- Helping you to recover from an operation
- Helping you to recover following a fall or broken bone.
- Advising on equipment that may help you at home or when you’re out and about
At 4ward Physiotherapy, we make sure everything we do is focussed on your goals and needs. We use a range of techniques to help you achieve your goals. Many of our clients have multiple health conditions and complex needs, so we are happy to adapt our approach to what will suit you best.
What to expect from a Physiotherapy Assessment
The Physiotherapist will come to your home at a time that is convenient to you.
We will start by asking you about your experience of your condition and a little about your medical history. It is important for us to know what you are hoping to get out of having physiotherapy so that we are sure we are targeting our treatment specifically for you.
We will then look at your strength and the movement in your joints. We would also like to look at how you move and test your balance.
After your assessment, we will trial some different treatment approaches to see what will fit your needs best.
We will always be led by what you would like to do and will always maintain an open dialogue so we can shape your rehabilitation together.
If you’re not sure if we can help, please get in touch and we can talk through your problems.
For initial assessment (1 hour)
For follow up (1 hour)
Travel over a 10 mile radius of WR11 and GL20 is chargeable at a rate of £15 per half an hour.
Ready To Book?
If you're ready to book an appointment click below to call us, otherwise if you have any questions, or would like to know more about any of our treatments please give us a call on 07834 239573 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accreditations & Recognition
We are registered with the Health and Care Professions Council, Chartered Society of Physiotherapy as well as being an APPI trained Pilates Instructor. 4ward Physiotherapy is a member of Physio First, a professionally recognised and trusted body of private physiotherapists, working within the UK to champion high quality private physiotherapy.
Get In Touch
If you have any questions please use the contact form or contact me on one of the methods below and I'll be back in touch with you as soon as possible!